Job Title: Regional Sales Representative, EMEA
Department: International Sales
Reports to: VP of Marketing & International Sales
Hours: Full time, international travel
Duties and Responsibilities (subject to change):
- Manage sales through reseller channels in assigned regions in Europe / Middle East / Africa (Specific Countries and priority of activities per product line TBD)
- Travel requirements: 50-70%, on a global basis.
- Develop quotations and close sales to meet assigned sales targets.
- Interface with Distributors, VARs and OEMs sales forces to provide support and training on Codonics products.
- Develop key customer contacts, manage relationships and develop and manage sales plan for assigned territory.
- Represent Codonics at tradeshows.
- Provide sales support to Distributors, VARs and OEMs sales efforts.
- Liaison and work with Distributors, VARs and OEMs to develop sales and marketing plans including sales goals and targets. Develop and maintain a forecasting system for international reseller channels. Maintain a database of all marketing activities.
- Work with and motivate Distributors, VARs and OEMs to develop new markets and establish new customers.
- Encourage Distributors, VARs and OEMs to participate in exhibitions in their countries and each vertical market and train distributors on how to be successful at trade shows. Provide trade show assistance and product placement support.
- Implement strategies to minimize Distributors, VARs and OEMs competition by creating separate geographical areas and/or establishing new vertical markets. Overall managing of channel conflicts between accounts.
- Research and identify new Distributors, VARs and OEMs prospects in geographical markets within the Territory where Codonics is not represented. Identify new Distributors, VARs and OEMs or train current distributors in untapped and new vertical markets. Establish and maintain a sound base of distributors in countries within the Territory ensuring adequate Territorial coverage.
- Research and identify “turn-key hospital” companies, promote Codonics full line in anticipation of future projects.
- Keep Distributors, VARs and OEMs regularly informed on technological changes and/or advancements in Codonics product line.
- Assist distributors by introducing new accounts and attend meetings with their Key Accounts.
- Provide sales management with regular updates and information including trip reports, sales forecasts and expense reports.
- Provide product engineering with customer feedback for new product features and product improvement.
- Negotiate distribution contracts and letters of agreement with reseller base.
- Monitor, evaluate, and when necessary, replace unproductive, inefficient, or unethical distributors.
- Develop understanding of industry trends.
- Provide physical and technical support for product setup, demonstrations and at tradeshows and customer demos.
- Provide Codonics regulatory affairs group assistance in region on an as needed basis.
- Provide Codonics with input requirement for new products or new features for existing products.
- Advance configuration and demonstration of complex integrated solution inside hospitals.
- Assist with translation / localization of marketing material and user interface.
- Subject to change and other duties may be assigned.
- Excellent communication/sales skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to travel internationally 50-70%
- International experience preferred
- Ability to manage Sales Representatives within the assigned Territory.
- Language skills: French (highly desirable)
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in international business, Reseller/Distribution sales & marketing experience a plus
Codonics is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran